Our long-standing reputation for safety is one of the most often-stated reasons for choosing Outward Bound. We are referenced in our sector as the most experienced in our field. We pride ourselves on this and take our responsibilities seriously. Parents, young people, governors, head teachers, businesses and specialist advisors all demand the highest standards of safety and we recognise the importance of this.
HEALTH & SAFETY POLICIES
Below you will find information on specific aspects of how we manage our health and safety:
- Safety Rules and Risk Assessments
- Safety Working Procedures and Policies
- Periodic Safety Memos and Notices
- Passing Out (authorisation to undertake specific activities)
- Incident Management
- Handbook of Child Protection and Social Behaviour.