Today’s young professionals must be creative thinkers, driven self-starters and possess the social skills needed to succeed in a collaborative work environment. Many first-time employees enter the workforce without the ability to self-manage, work in a team and lead others. Effective employees must not only possess the necessary business acumen, but also the strength of character and the personal and social skills to deal with complex problems presented in the business environment.
Outward Bound Netherlands offers expeditions tailored to your company’s needs, developing the values and capabilities of your early talent. This results in long-term business gains. You will:
- Spend less time managing young talent;
- Increase their productivity;
- See improvements in retention;
- Make significant cost savings.
We work with you to understand your organisational drivers, to incorporate your specific workplace language and values into the design of all programmes. This enables us to address your needs and accelerate the transfer of learning into the workplace.
Don’t just take our word for it that our programmes are high impact, hear what our clients have to say.
An Outward Bound course is all about learning and the impact this has on the individual. This is achieved through skilful people working in an inspiring and challenging environment and applying an effective process.
WE OFFER COMPANIES:
- Tailored residential courses for groups of at least 10;
- Challenging, fun and safe course environment;
- Research, evaluation and feedback with proven course outcomes;
- Competitive pricing and discounts;
- Simple registration process.
Contact us and one of our Learning & Development Advisors will get back to you shortly.